Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oracle Open World - Experience

-

First visit to OOW and first presentation. Guess what ? Nerves. Ton's of people. Lots to see around.
Found my way around to meet Antonio Romero (OWB PM) and David Allan (OWB Guru). I was nervouse and they did made me feel comfortable.
They did introduce me to Dr.Holger Friedrich from SumIT, Craig Stewart and other ODI project managers from Oracle. It was quite a nice experience.
Next day, I delievered my session. I was one extremly relieved guy. Peter Scott from Rittman Mead did came at end of my session. He did share his consulting experience. Then attended Dr. Holger's session on "Real-Time data warehousing and fraud detection with Oracle 11gR2". It was a good session and he has a good sense of Humor.
Only disappointment, my visit was for just two days and could not make it to many more sessions. But overall was satisfied as it was a really good experience and oppurtunity to meet so many experts from different fields.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment